Monday, November 2, 2009

Kevin, Amy, Callie, & Chloe - Fully Loaded

Well kids, they're done. Here are my faves. The lack of lighting was hard to work with, and now that we've lost another hour of light, photoshoots will have to take place even earlier in the evening to have great lighting. However, I think these turned out fairly well considering. Thanks so much you guys for a great shoot!

Amy, most of these pictures I have in full color and black and white, with a few in the subtle coloring. So these are just an example of one or the other on each picture. The B&W ones shown on here I almost like better in color, but I wanted to give you an example of the B&W photos to see if you liked them or not. Let me know what you think.



































3 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

That last picture looks so good! I love it!

rozanny said...

I agree.. the last one's my favorite... that and the one with the red background.

Becca said...

thanks guys! that's my favorite one as well! And the dogs were so good sitting there, so it worked out perfectly. thanks!