Monday, November 16, 2009

Almoney Family - Fully Loaded

Well at long last I have finally finished these photos. I am pretty happy with the turnout. Thanks you guys for a way fun shoot and for being such great models for me! I had a great time. And have you guys ever seen kids as beautiful as these two? Seriously. So gorgeous.


Oh and i should mention, in case you can't tell, that these guys are major Penn State fans. Hence the Penn state pictures. That was fun. And these guys are in love. And that's just cute.


























Check this out:
This is a new little editing tool I have discovered recently: vignettes. I think I am just too in love with how they look right now and think they look great on every single photo. What do you think?
Here is an example on a full color photo:
This is an example on the subtle color, as well as the vignette itself is not as dramatic.
Here is an example of a dramatic vignette on black and white


and this could possibly be my new favorite photo. I love the coloring. I love the vignette.

3 comments:

Em said...

I quite like the dark edges by the way, I may have to have that done to some of mine. :)

Clancy and Katie Black said...

i love the one of the little girl looking up! I love the pop of pink and the yellow line. I can't wait to have babies just so i can hire you again to take those pictures! ok maybe i can wait a little bit :)

Clancy and Katie Black said...

oh man i just saw that we both put a smiley face at the end of our comments. now i look like a smiley face copy cat.