Monday, May 10, 2010

Jay Spencer - Portraits


So here he is! This is my brother and one of my best friends. We had a great time on this shoot. Isn't he such a good looking guy? I'm serious ladies, you want his number, I've got it. Jay is completely a win-win situation. Now, to get to the photography side of things, this was my first portraits of a guy. I'm pretty happy with the results and I learned a lot on this shoot. Thank you SO MUCH, Jay, for being willing to be my model and ginny pig. You are awesome, and let's face it: you rock!

















1 comment:

Liz Robertson said...

becca love the pics you are getting really good. love the baby pics and the creative shots. add some up close face shots next time for adults/jay! your friend's turned out awesome...the eyes are the window to the soul bla bla bla. and fyi i hope u have more kids this world needs more cute people