Saturday, March 13, 2010

Emery - Preview

Look at this b-e-a-utiful little girl! She has the best hair ever! I love it. This was a really fun shoot, and I got some great practice for newborns, and am feeling a little better in that area. Usually my "preview" posts are just one picture, but I'm too excited about how some of these have turned out already, so here a few of my faves so far, with more to come soon. Thanks Lindsey (the mom) and Emery of course, for a great shoot!



This pose with the towels is inspired by a very similar pose done by Nickell Photography. Nickell is an amazingly talented and professional photographer. Something I am aspiring to become.

2 comments:

Em said...

see, why weren't you doing this when Sophie was born. SO cute! I LOVE them. Very nice!

John said...

They are beautiful!! Good Job!!!